Allsbrook Restoration and Repair is a locally owned and operated bathroom and kitchen remodel and repair company. We offer handyman services. Let us help you with your home and business remodel or handyman work. We are proud to offer estimates and invoicing with no hidden costs. Let ARAR handle your tile, glass, cabinetry, custom entry door, kitchen and/or bath remodel, and custom furniture needs. Please read our honest feedback from our customers!
- 1John and Cindy Young, Tryon, OK: Bo takes pride in his work and does exceptional work. They have good ideas for remodeling and really goes all out for the customers. I would recommend Allsbrook Restoration and Repair for all types of repair work.
- 2 Cheryl Pittman Dedrickson: You can't see the counter top Bo made for me. It's gorgeous. Bo made his bid on Thursday afternoon. In addition to making the new counter for the bathroom, he redid the tile, replaced the mirror and light. He also took down and replaced two ceiling fans. In addition, he took up a bleached area of laminate floor in kitchen and replaced that. Including two trips to Lowes for some unexpected things, he did all that in less than eight hours! It was nice, too, that he was so concerned about cleaning up. Thanks, Bo!
- 3When we built our house ten years ago we had Jetta Stone do the countertops. the kitchen sink was molded in with the countertop. It developed a large crack all the way through the sink as well as little cracks around the drain. It was not repairable so we started looking for someone able to replace our sink as well as someone able to repair three cracks in the countertop near the stove top. We had a company come from Tulsa. they came and measured, took pictures but after several calls we gave up on them. I looked in an old phonebook and found Bo's name and number. I called him and he set up an appointment and came and quoted a price and we agreed to it. He installed a Karran acrylic solid surface sink and I just love it. It is so easy to keep clean. He repaired the cracks near the cooktop and you can't even tell where they were. He takes a lot of pride in his work and does a really good job. he stayed within the quoted price. He is punctual and calls if he is running a little late. I would recomend him to anyone that needs solid surface repair. Sincerely, Opal and JR. Gayhart
- 4I was very pleased with the work Bo did for me. The finished product looks great and the charge very reasonable. Ernestine Pershing
- 5Bo did a wonderful job on our tile in our entry way and in our kitchen. We had a wood floor that had to be totally replaced and secured in order to lay tile. He took a rolling floor and corrected all the problems to give us a nice looking kitchen. Bo itemized and discussed the work with us and did a good job contacting us about work dates and changes that needed to be made in the process. Bo is a carpentry god. Brad Hawkins
- 6We have contracted with Allsbrook Restoration and Repair on a number of occasions on various projects. In each case, the work was of excellent quality, in a timely fashion and within the quoted bid price. If there was ever any question in regards to the results we desired, Mr. Allsbrook's primary concern was always our satisfaction. I would recommend Mr. Allsbrook for restoration and repair work without reservation. Joe Martin Stillwater Hospitality, LLC
- 7In today's times it is very difficult to find anyone who will take enough pride in their work to do a job that can be respected. I want to thank Bo for doing just that. For those who haven't had Bo do any work for them, you should. He takes the time to think through what you are asking him to do. He asks questions, checks and double checks to make sure he understands what you are asking him to do, and takes the time to make sure the job at hand is done right. But he also works to make sure it is being done in the most efficient way. Both for longevity and cost effectiveness for you his customer. Bo has completed a couple of different projects for me and in both cases he was honest, fair in price, used quality materials, produced quality workmanship, and I will continue to call on Bo when I need repairs to various things around my house. Thanks for being open about what you think will work best, upfront about the quality of the materials, honest about the cost of the project, and most of all for caring about the final outcome. It is important to Bo not only that he is proud of the job he did, but that his customer is equally, or maybe even more proud of the job than he is once it is complete. Thank you for your hard work Bo. LaNell Davis Stillwater, OK
- 8We are happy to let you use as a reference or if someone wants to look at what you did for ous that is perfectly fine. Rex Horning
- 9Bo, We wanted to let you know how much we have appreciated your customer services style and absolutely perfect work you did for us. You matched the color and dimensions of our special woodworking project. It is a piece of art. Thanks, again, Rex and Charlotte Horning
- 10Dear Mr. Allsbrook, Thank you for the fine job you did replacing the rotten door frame at my home in July. The price was fair and your were prompt, courteous, and on tme. The door looks great now! I would gladly recommend your services. Sincerely, Robin Cornwell
- 11I LOVE our new counter tops by Allsbrook. The service and quality of workmanship is great, and the price very competitive. Overall an easy and hassle free experience with beautiful results! I would recommend Bo's service to anyone. Thank you, Colleen Stiles Senior Art Director IMAX Worldwide Imports
- 12To Whom It May Concern We had admired for several years a business that had double doors with lated beveled glass in the center of them. This business decided to do some renovation and put the doors up for sale. We knew they did not exactly fit our front doors of our home but thought we could hire someone to trim them down to fit. A friend of ours from Perkins, OK told us of a young man - Bo Alsbrook - who did woodworking projects. Bo told us the doors would not look right if we trimmed them down. Bo made some suggestions - building one door and to take the lated beveled glass out of one of the used doors and place in the new door. Bo drew up some plans and showed us and we were impressed. The wood he bought for the door - knotty alder- was beautiful. It was rustic and had knot holes in it. Bo chose the paint for it and it was a perfect color - really accented the door and the frame of the door. On the inside entrance hall he built a balance above the door which really enhanced the door and even the entrance hall. The door handle took a little looking to decide exactly what the door needed. All in all, it turned out beautiful. You need to see the picture of the before (inside and outside) and the finished product. Bo has a knack - really it is an "architectual Gift" on what to do. We would recommend Bo highly. He worked very hard and we are "VERY PLEASED". Charles and Carol Foreman Stillwater, OK